Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Team 5 Museum Trip.

TEAM 5's MUSEUM TRIP.

On Friday the 31st we went to the Auckland War Memorial Museum. First of all we got into groups of three, as we got into the bus we filled it by going at the back. We were separate and I heard the boys talking about what happened on Halloween. I stayed quite looking out the window of the bus looking at different unique places. As we got there we saw how humongous the Museum was.
I was amazed at what I saw when we came here. It looked like I’ve never been here before in my whole life. They were 35 or 34 helpers of KPMG that were there.

Meanwhile, we went in the Museum looking at everything. We received a map from this lady, she gave it to our helper Andrew. We were having a discussion about where we were going to. We first went to the Pacific section where all the cultures were, Samoa, Cook Island, Tonga, Niue and other cultures.
I explored the Tongan weapons and stuff they made.
It looked like it was made out of wood, I saw the bowl for when you drink kava.

When we first came in we grouped up with this other helpers group, there was Hopa, Damien, Lennox, Josh. It was fun looking at the statues and other stuff that were impressive. I was stunned when I looked at all the cultural flags, the toilets were cool too, but it smelled like someone pissed on the floor.
Anyways, we were also looking at the Museum made out of metal or some kind of material. I was so tired that I wanted to sleep, so I did and I woke up when the people came in.

After that, we went to the elevator going back down. We had lunch outside and we were going to the winter garden after we had our fun time playing. I had to carry Filipe’s bag, I walked like a lazy person. As we got there we entered it looking at all the beautiful flowers and there was another entrance out of that section. We saw the fountain and the vines on these roofs, to me it seemed like it was ancient.
It was boring for me because I was tired, Inasmuch I enjoyed peace alone sitting there listening to nothing. Until someone came and ruined it.

What would you do if you went to the Auckland War Memorial Museum? How would you feel when you enter the entrance of the Museum? Just imagine you and your family going in exploring everything inside the Museum. Let’s just say that this trip was the best trip ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment