Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

5 Amazing Things You Are Grateful For: Taha Hinengaro.

5 things I’m grateful for?

1. I am grateful for my Family because I really care for them and love them, also taking care of my relationship with them. Keeping them safe and wellbeing.

2. I’m also grateful for our heavenly father and his son Jesus Christ, a reason why I’m grateful for them is because they guide us into a better path and can set examples for us also.

3. Another thing that I’m grateful for is my school. A reason why I’m grateful for that is because I can learn many unique things, also try out new things that I haven’t done before in my life, and also experience what I’ve done too, doing my work also to stay focused on the task ahead.

4. I am also grateful for the food that has been brought me and my family, we need it in order to be well alright, strong and also having good habits. Another reason for that is that we need to keep our bodies healthy and fit.

5. The very last thing I’m grateful for is my life in this world. Why? Because this is the very last thing you’ll need, it’s a pleasure living, when it comes to your death you won’t see your beloved in the future or your family in the past, unless you're in the (land of the dead) if you think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment