Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

About the picnic

On friday morning all classes went to the pt england reserve to have a picnic. Mr burt was talking to all of us then we went to our spots then we went off I went off to get some clay where the beach.


So I saw zane coming to get some clay too me and him walked towards the rocks. And I changed my mind I went to get some lunch then I sat there and I saw someone coming so I ran down to the beach and wet my legs.


From the sand then once he saw me I quickly ran and play some rippa and I saw leonardy and leiite coming to play but I was not going to play but I also did played until it was finish so everyone took off the belts and tags and went off.


Somewhere to do something so I saw kurtas playing volley ball I went to go play then kurtas said to me to go in their team then I didn’t play. Somewhere I went to the beach to grab some more clay then aaliyah the year 8 ask me for some clay I said.


Fine you can have some and the other girl said can I have some too so I did give her too then I gave someone my clay to someone else and I walked off I saw my clothes. Some clay some clay all over the place on my T- shirt and pants too.


And I said to myself I’m gonna get a hiding from my mum. So I tried to get the clay off my T- shirt.


And pants too but I couldn’t do It so when It was finished they came back to their spots then kurtas. Said to me you can’t wash It off It only comes off about like five weeks until it comes off.


And I said that’s a lie so I said five weeks until this comes off only one day until the clay comes off I was gonna say It but I walked away to play with jaylim then I saw Mr goodwin laying down where the rocks. I said to jaylim what are you doing jaylim said skipping with the skipping rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment