Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Choose It Writing - Wk3

In my bubble I have a very good experience that I want to preach.
This experience will be based on something that I've approved.


Despite what the world may say, we’re all big learners and can learn anything.
There are ways of making your learning so interesting, by having ideas in your mind coming
up with something. When it comes to cooking it’s so cool. Don’t let dessert be something other
people do. The recipes in a book make it easy to be “Sweet”.
Designed for everyday cook, here you’ll find easy recipes for the classics,
so you can make light work of an apple pie, chocolate pudding or pavlova.
Chocolate lovers will adore the 40+ recipes just oozing with the good stuff,
while fruity types will delight in sweet, sticky desserts of berry, citrus or tropical fruits.
Healthy options are covered here too. With 150 easy-to-follow recipes, delicious and doable
desserts are just waiting for you.


Everything that’s important to you is something that can’t be taken away.
The things you love is something that will get bigger, that’s why we all need
to learn unique different things in our lives, also stay on the same page & keep on track
like everybody else.
The things we already have is: Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge,
Piety, and fear of the (Lord)

I wanted to add my family in this bubble because they really mean to me a lot and their many
things that I want to do with them. I've accomplished some of the things that I've done
with them also. I would always go to church with my brothers not including my mum, she goes
to a different church, she also says that we all have different paths, but I think that's not
true. Were all in this together as one.

Task Description: There is a possibility of doing tasks that are compulsive. The task that I'm doing is (Choose It Writing) I chose this to do this because we all have the (Freedom Of Choice) A learning that's amazing is something important to me, the writing was also about introducing my bubble. So that's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment