Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Covid or Flu?

WALT: Question while reading
WALT: Compare and Contrast information



Task Description: As you can see we have learnt many typical things about the Coronavirus and the Flu from 1918, also about the  differences of both of it. The way I see it, it is a similarity of Covid and the Flu. As I was doing this task I felt like I learnt more from this. I was so keen to write this whole thing. Now we all know that comparing the flu to the Coronavirus is like comparing apples and oranges.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on your compare/contrast Sione. In the future, when you are doing this kind of graphic organiser, it is ok to just list your answers. You do not need to write in complete sentences, until you write your task description to bring it all together. What about the flu/Covid comparison surprised you the most?

    ReplyDelete