Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Dear Future Self.

Dear Future Me.

If I was my future self I would be doing what I have to do which is taking responsibility, there are many abilities that we can achieve, we all have the ability to change people's lives by always having faith and trust in them. Today feels like a great day to bare your experience about stuff that has been on the holidays. We also know about (COVID-19) have been everywhere in countries that are infected.

Therefore, there are different ways of performing yourself of being a role model or something that bothers the kind of leader that we all want to be. This infection is very dangerous for people that are old. It is a disease that can affect people, the PM Jacinda Adern has told all of us to save lives and stay at home for the safety of us. By being safe we have to always wash our hands, exactly 20 seconds because you won’t know who might have it.
 In fact, any of a group of RNA viruses that cause a variety of diseases in humans and other animals and there have been many cases around the world too.

We can all pray in the house of god or the lord’s house for people to be in protection and strength. “The righteous path which leads to (Christ) will give us guidance and the holy ghost through us”. We have the (Freedom of Choice) we can either choose to fight against it or leave it be which I think it’s a bit (disagreeable)
It’s like I’m preparing to become a better person. I am so grateful for what I have and that I can continue to work in our heavenly father's plan, by restoring the gospel of the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints. 

These things will help my Future self and myself to accomplish the things that are hard.
All these ideas were from church because that’s the most important in my life, when it comes to this like school work or something that’s educational it reminds me of church. Inasmuch, everything will be set for me, and examples will be set for those. It’s amazing how one feels just by looking up at the sky.
Like I said, you can see everything go according to plan. We shall repent for our sins and reset ourselves starting again with a blessed weather and a smile on our faces.

Task Description: The task that I did is about writing to myself, but in the future. this is a task that means to us in the future, I reckon we should just look for a better future and also a good education.
This is a social thing that we should be doing every day because we all have a future coming towards us.



If one looks down they’ll think that the world’s small, it’s better if we look up and feel the spirit, this is just an experience that I've seen in my own life. I ask thee to stay strong and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment