Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

#WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.Mad egg emoticon - Public
WALT: write an interesting recount by adding detail to the end of our sentences.

Topic: PES Olympics Egg 20metre Sprint race.
Audience: PES, friends, teacher, whanau, worldwide blog audience.
Purpose: To tell the worldwide people who read our blogs about our egg race.
Text type: Recount

Planning: Juicy words to help you add detail to your sentences


On Monday morning it was a wet coldy day we had an egg 20m sprint race in the park. We had spoons And eggs we drawed in the eggs with the pens.

My eggs name is called leon he has orange hair and orange eyes and orange. Eyebrows and a Orange Mouth and his 
country is new zealand.

we put our foot in the wood to run to the end. Mr Baxendine said on your marks get set go! I walked To the end slowly without getting my egg cracked.   

My favourite thing was when I nearly cracked my egg.







No comments:

Post a Comment