Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
WALT: add detail to our sentences to make our writing interesting.
Topic: NZ Olympic Mascot
Audience: PES, friends, teacher, whanau, worldwide blog audience.
Purpose: To tell anyone in the world who reads our blogs about our NZ Olympic Mascots.
Text type: Report

Planning: Juicy words to help you add detail to your sentences


Who am I?
What are my special powers?
What do I like to do?
Where do I live?
What is my mission


I am tiki the mascot for 2016 NZ Olympics he has a warrior t-shirt and two black Rugby boots. And a warrior short pants. And a white rugby ball.



Tiki the mascot lives with his family at mount smart. A volcano that lays dormant he loves travelling to visit his family that lives all around new zealand. The volcano was named after. Mr smart stadium.


Tiki’s favourite thing to do is playing rugby on the NRL rugby feild. He gets a white new rugby ball and Play on the NRL feild With the warriors he passes the ball to every player.
In the warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment