Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Winning Gold!
WALT: create mood in our writing.

Topic: NZ Olympic Gold
Audience: PES, friends, teacher, whanau, worldwide blog audience.
Purpose: To share our thoughts on what it would be like to win an Olympic Gold Medal.


You have just won Gold at an Olympic Sport and are now standing on the podium receiving your medal. What feelings do you want the reader to get?

Paragraph 1
Setting: Where are you? What is happening around you? What can you see? What can you hear?
3  sentences
MakerBots & Drones
4  sentences
Makeymakeys & Hyperduinos
Write Here:

I was at the Rio 2016 Olympic games the people are cheering and shouting Yelling and my coach too I can see the event In front of me I can hear the Man saying on your marks get set and he clapped It then I was running fast And I was racing Usain Bolt and I was catching up to Usain bolt but then I won.

Paragraph 2  
Events: What happened? What did you get given? What did you do as you stood there? How did you feel?
4  sentences
MakerBots & Drones
4  sentences
Makeymakeys & Hyperduinos
Write Here:
I beat Usain Bolt in the 100 metre sprint then I’ve got given a gold medal then I was standing on the podium and I was being brave and strong then everyone was looking at me because I won the 100 metre sprint and felt so happy and excited joyful.






No comments:

Post a Comment