Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

PES Olympics Wheelbarrow Race!

WALT: write an interesting recount by writing about our feelings and the feelings of others.
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.


Topic: PES Wheelbarrow race
Audience: PES, friends, teacher, whanau, worldwide blog audience.
Purpose: To retell our Pt England School Wheelbarrow Race and share our thoughts on technology and cheating.


Room 9 has just completed the PES Olympics wheelbarrow race. Apparently there was some cheating in the race? How did this cheating affect you and your race?


Paragraph Options:


I was nervous.  Then Mr Baxendine said ready get set go  and I was coming first then I came second Sione was the one who came  first. Because mr baxendine was cheating In the race.



When we walked to somewhere we did something we saw the wheelbarrow. And we went Inside the Breeze then we had a wheelbarrow race. Mr baxendine was using the. Wheelbarrow and devontae was In It and when we started the race mr baxendine cheated then me and my friend came second place And the girls were laughing then I said to mr baxendine you. Cheated on the wheelbarrow race. Then we Went to go sit. On the step and it was time for the girls race then mr baxendine was using the Wheelbarrow again and calais went In It then the other girls were. In the floor then the boys said five Four three two one go then mr baxendine was coming first but he was cheating then the other girls Dropped down then mr baxendine. Crossed the finished line but the boys said you cheated again mr baxendine and we went to class to do some writing about the wheelbarrow race.

People uses steroids and motors to be good and people use drugs to win all their medals.  a lady got banned from the Olympics for using  a lot of drugs and she got sent to jail for lying to the host that she was using drugs.and this girl was using her twin sister to win are gold medal and the host noticed that a girl had a broken leg so she asked her twin sister to win the medal for her and she got banned from the olympics. Then their is a technology There's something called a motor. Are motor is something that makes your bike fast.

 I felt very scared and I thought then I got angry at mr baxendine for cheating he used the wheelbarrow. Then I got nervous that I was going to get in trouble Then  I was happy because I got to use the wheelbarrow and I came first and everyone was cheering.



No comments:

Post a Comment